New Sights (Glock 32,38)

PDA

slammy
October 6, 2009, 06:41 PM
I want to get some new night sights for a couple of my Glocks. Snag free is a big issue any thoughts? Also has anyone shot with the new LaserLyte's RSL?

Thanks in advance.

If you enjoyed reading about "New Sights (Glock 32,38)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
slammy
October 7, 2009, 08:02 PM
Ok confused, No help at all? What's the deal? Or did I miss some kind of verbiage or something?:confused:

timetoreload
October 18, 2009, 02:08 PM
I'm looking for night sights for my 27 as well. I haven't shot anything with a LaserLyte sight on it, but I suspect that making the rear sights that much bigger might cause a snag/fit issue with some molded holsters. Been considering a set of AmeriGlo Classic or Pro Series tritium sights though.

lebowski
October 18, 2009, 06:45 PM
I'm very happy with the Ameriglo Pro Operators in my G31.

timetoreload
October 18, 2009, 07:14 PM
Could you tell me how the Pro Operators are different than just the Classic ones? Is it just that they're more rounded (and theoretically less likely to snag) or is there a difference in the sight picture they offer? The pictures on Ameriglo's web page are something less than revealing...

If you enjoyed reading about "New Sights (Glock 32,38)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!