Somebody's gonna get lucky!

PDA

MissouriBullet
October 8, 2009, 09:57 AM
The Graf's truck made a pickup from us yesterday and there wasn't much room for our 4 bullet pallets, so the driver had to break up a pallet of primers to make way. Here's a photo -

If you enjoyed reading about "Somebody's gonna get lucky!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hpluseleven
October 8, 2009, 11:00 AM
that's a beautiful sight!

MissouriBullet
October 8, 2009, 11:17 AM
Powder from Hodgdon's!

I told the driver that if he got stopped on the way back by the Highway Patrol and if they asked if he was carrying drugs, he should say - 'No, way better! Gunpowder!!"

JimKirk
October 8, 2009, 11:57 PM
Better than the armored truck from the bank!
Jk

atblis
October 9, 2009, 05:05 PM
Is having powder and primers in the same load kosher?

Marlin 45 carbine
October 9, 2009, 05:35 PM
apparently it is, and if you have ever noticed (if you've had primers or powder shpd to you) that the only difference is the red 'hazmat' tag. the material is'nt packaged any more secure than other items.

atblis
October 9, 2009, 05:51 PM
Ohh, never mind. I misread "can" as "can't". Minor detail.

editingfx
October 9, 2009, 10:30 PM
Some of those are MINE, darn it! (Still waiting on my 4/30/09 order of primers from Grafs).

armoredman
October 9, 2009, 11:47 PM
Oh, droool...

MissouriBullet
October 10, 2009, 09:13 AM
That's an interesting question, so I called my rabbi. He said that primers, powder, and bullets in the same truckload is kosher as can be, so long as the driver doesn't stop and eat a pork tenderloin on the trip :-)

Brad

qajaq59
October 10, 2009, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atblis

That's an interesting question, so I called my rabbi. He said that primers, powder, and bullets in the same truckload is kosher as can be, so long as the driver doesn't stop and eat a pork tenderloin on the trip :-)

Brad Boy, I must be getting old. That took about 2 seconds to sink in. LOL

chris in va
October 10, 2009, 11:21 AM
All that lead in the back of the truck. One good bump and that cab will be lifting up like a dragster.

Roccobro
October 10, 2009, 05:28 PM
New loaders wet dream....

Justin

qajaq59
October 10, 2009, 05:40 PM
New loaders wet dream.... It wouldn't exactly be a nightmare for an Old Loader either. LOL

Roccobro
October 10, 2009, 05:45 PM
True, but most "oldies" have a nice stash that lets them sleep just fine in this time of crisis. :D

Justin

Nanook
October 11, 2009, 02:33 PM
This is true, I learned from the Klinton disaster back in the '90s.

If you enjoyed reading about "Somebody's gonna get lucky!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!