Bye-Bye Bob Graham

PDA

Bill Hook
November 3, 2003, 12:41 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,102028,00.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Bye-Bye Bob Graham" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PeteyPete
November 3, 2003, 01:03 PM
Looks like republicans have a good oppertunity to pick up quite a few Senate seats.

Daschle looks vunerable, Edwards isn't running, Zell Miller is retiring, and now Graham. All of these seats have a good probability of going to the Republicans next election.

Dave P
November 3, 2003, 01:06 PM
Well Bob, that's a durn shame you're not running again. And thanks for voting against all those pro-gun measures I asked you to!

Bill Hook
November 3, 2003, 01:19 PM
Zell Miller almost was a Republican.

Tempest
November 3, 2003, 03:57 PM
Zell Miller almost was a Republican. I guess he could be classified as a DINO. :D

Mark Tyson
November 3, 2003, 04:37 PM
"Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.

Now baby, listen baby, don't-a treat me this-a way
For I'll be back on my feet some day.

Don't care if you do 'cause it's understood
you ain't got no money you just ain't no good.

Well, I guess if you say so
I'd have to pack my things and go. (That's right)

Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no
more.
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.

Dan from MI
November 3, 2003, 05:40 PM
Good riddance to that gun grabber who I believe is related to the Washington Postal's old boss, Kathleen Graham.

Frohickey
November 3, 2003, 06:18 PM
Zell Miller is pro-2A, a rare breed of Democrat.

As to Bob Graham, would be nice if Joe Scarborough ran for that senate seat. :D

Standing Wolf
November 3, 2003, 09:37 PM
No loss.

jimpeel
November 3, 2003, 09:40 PM
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Bill Hook
November 3, 2003, 10:18 PM
Uh, I just thought about something -

Sen. Janet Reno :what:

MAKE IT GO AWAY!

Hutch
November 4, 2003, 12:00 AM
Ohhhhhh yeah. Janet Reno, the democrat candidate for Senate? That's practically hay in the barn for the GOP.

Are there any GOP senators not standing for reelection? I mean, really Republican, so don't bring up the senior Senator from AZ.

Listen to libertarian me, rooting for the Stupid Party!

Bill Hook
November 4, 2003, 01:35 AM
That's practically hay in the barn for the GOP.

Don't be so hasty - Bush only won because of the stupidity of the electorate in FL (which elected Graham to begin with). No matter what one says about the Miami Herald's findings on the outcome of the recount, I'm convinced that many voters actually intended to vote for Gore, yet did vote for Bush by mistake, hanging chads be damned.

These are either the same folks doing 25 in a 65, in the left lane with their blinker on, OR those folks who need to be warned that hot coffee is HOT and eating at McDonalds makes you fat. Adam Clayton Powell once made a comment that he could even be re-elected if he were dead and I believe that he did come in second in the election after his death, IIRC. IOW, so long as there's a "D" behind the name, any Jackass can get elected. :D

fallingblock
November 4, 2003, 01:53 AM
What took you so long?:what:

Bob always maintained a condescending, smug and supercilious attitude in replying to my correspondence seeking his vote on pro-Second Amendment legislation.

Even if'n we's second cousins (to play to the Dean stereotype of Southrons)
I reckon it's real good to see Bob hit the door.

Rep. Mark Foley was running a Senate campaign earlier this year, but withdrew when his Dad was diagnosed with cancer. Mark's not bad with his pro-gun stance...at least compared with the majority of Florida Dems.

Anyone from Florida have any suggestions for a pro-gun Senate candidate?

We lost big when Connie Mack retired and Bill Nelson took his place....Bill seems to have never met anti-gun legislation he didn't like:mad: .

obiwan1
November 4, 2003, 01:25 PM
In my humble opinion (that's my legal disclaimer) Bob Graham is a perfect example of a moronic baby Huey and shows that any "D", especially one that worth over $300 million (his father, or grandfather, i don't remember which, converted their farm into the zero lot line community known as Miami Lakes), can get elected in Florida. He vetoed Florida's CCW bill the first time as Fl Governor. It took Bob Martinez (R) to actually sign it.

I truly hope we can fine a pro 2A "R" or "L" (that's LIBERTARIAN) that is electable.:mad:

Henry
November 4, 2003, 07:37 PM
Bob who?

If you enjoyed reading about "Bye-Bye Bob Graham" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!