anyone have experience with Sideguard Holsters?

PDA

Ian's Dad
October 13, 2009, 06:31 AM
ordered a few things a while back. I don't mind at all things taking a while, but i've been promised my items "next week" for about 8 weeks....

anyone have similar experiences? again, i don't mind waiting, but they should have said "it will be three months"...

thoughts?

If you enjoyed reading about "anyone have experience with Sideguard Holsters?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ian's Dad
October 13, 2009, 09:01 AM
I sent them an email asking for a refund. he explained that they were shipped Friday and that he should have never told me he Might get them to me quicker. seems like an honest fellow. I think he kept giving me "best case" updates. I recommended that he give "worst case" updates and then exceed expectations.:D

Tom Henry
October 13, 2009, 05:28 PM
I've ordered two for the Kahr PM series. One for me and one later for a friend. One took a long time and the other (within the last month) did not. Good quality. We both like them.

Tom

If you enjoyed reading about "anyone have experience with Sideguard Holsters?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!