I finally got my EAA EZ 40

PDA

bdb benzino
October 14, 2009, 06:56 PM
I went and traded for a NIB EZ 40 with a weapon light and an extra mag for a little over $400. I have the older 9mm Charles Daly ZDA aka CZ 999 scorpion, and it has been totaly reliable and is real light with recoil. So I have been wanting the newer version of the ZDA the EZ 40 with a weapon light for my night stand gun for a while now and finally got around to it.
I also went out this morning to test her out. I put around 100 rounds through her with only a couple FTF's in the first couple mags. It fired HP's great, I think the FTF's were from the mags being so new and it only did it on the 180gr Rem UMC flat nosed bullets. Typical break in issues I beleive.
It is also very accurate and handles recoil very well for the 40, alot better than my old "plastic" pistols. All in all I am very happy and got exactly what I expected. It has got to be one of the softest shooting 40 cal's around!!:cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "I finally got my EAA EZ 40" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "I finally got my EAA EZ 40" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!