Who here bought a single stack AK and.........

PDA

Rob96
November 4, 2003, 05:35 AM
...still has it. I bought a FEG SA2000M in February 2000. Back then I was looking at SKS types when I saw the SA online. It has all the attributes of the AK, just it is a single stack. I keep it , basically because it so accurate. Hard to believe when most will say the AK is not accurate. All in all, it is not a bad rifle.

If you enjoyed reading about "Who here bought a single stack AK and........." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TechBrute
November 4, 2003, 08:52 PM
"Accuracy" is a pretty subjective word around here. Some people consider anything over .5MOA innaccurate. Others think that if they fire 100 rounds downrange and one of them ends up in the black then it's an accurate gun. Then again, my uncle was in the artillery, and anything within 50M was considered a direct hit.

swingset
November 4, 2003, 11:26 PM
I wouldn't mind a single-stack SAIGA, I might pick one up soon.

Yeah, it's kinda stinky not to be able to use hi-caps, but it's cheap, well made and for what I'd use it for (truck/garage gun), 10 shots is fine.

Heck, an SKS is 10 rounds and I never was bothered by that.

Tamara
November 5, 2003, 01:00 AM
I bought one because I felt sorry for it.

I sold it because I grew bored with it.

Rob96
November 5, 2003, 05:13 AM
Doesn't appear to many were purchased. Tam, I know what you mean by being bored with it. After a shooting session with it yesterday, I was at two different shops checking to see what I could trade it on. It's just not the same as my AR. Who knows, it may end up going towards another GLOCK 19.

Tropical Z
November 5, 2003, 04:29 PM
Saigas arent single stacks-just a modified regular mag.;)

Obiwan
November 5, 2003, 04:34 PM
"I bought one because I felt sorry for it"

You call that a Christmas tree Chrley Brown!:uhoh:

If you enjoyed reading about "Who here bought a single stack AK and........." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!