RCBS electronic scale, which one?

PDA

Bush Pilot
November 5, 2009, 07:35 PM
I've already got one RCBS electronic scale (they no longer make this model) and I'm looking to get another for my office. RCBS offers two different models, the price difference is about $65.00. Other than a max capacity, are there any other differences worth noting?

If you enjoyed reading about "RCBS electronic scale, which one?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
loadedround
November 7, 2009, 09:29 AM
Is one of them made here in the USA and the other somewhere in the Far East(read China) or some other place offshore? That would be my first criterion in making a choice.

germ
November 7, 2009, 06:30 PM
I've been using the Rangemaster 750 for most of the past year, and it has performed just fine. No complaints. Although I would suggest using scotch tape over the display as it tends to get scratched up in time.

If you enjoyed reading about "RCBS electronic scale, which one?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!