HiLite P30R laser/flashlight combo sight

PDA

grim-axe
November 8, 2009, 06:29 PM
Anyone ever used one of these? Tried to do some research on this and didn't come up with much online. Looking into the quality of these.

If you enjoyed reading about "HiLite P30R laser/flashlight combo sight" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rcmodel
November 9, 2009, 02:08 PM
Never even heard of them, and neither has google.

Who sells them?

rc

grim-axe
November 10, 2009, 12:46 PM
A family member of mine picked one up at a local gun show and was having trouble with it. The package cites www.shootarget.com but the model he has isn't listed on the website. The actual piece has HiLite P30 etched on it. It works fine enough the only trouble was that he wanted to adjust the sighting of the laser and it looks like there isn't any knobs or screws to do this. I don't own any laser sights myself but just the lack of content online for the thing makes me think it might be a knock-off.

rcmodel
November 10, 2009, 01:27 PM
Oh, there is no doubt whatsoever it is a knock-off.

Cheap Chinese no-name lasers are a dime a dozen at gun shows.
But they try to sell them for $50 bucks or so.

Your family member got ripped off.

rc

If you enjoyed reading about "HiLite P30R laser/flashlight combo sight" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!