Cut away pictures of cases?

PDA

ASCTLC
November 9, 2009, 09:09 AM
Someone posted a link to another post of pictures of various pistol cases cut in half so one can see the structure of the cases by manufacturer. It showed the ones that were thick and ones that were thin. I never could find that again, has anyone seen this and can point me to it?

I'd really like to see this with rifle cases too.

Thanks,
Andy

If you enjoyed reading about "Cut away pictures of cases?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
243winxb
November 9, 2009, 05:10 PM
I collect photos , see link below. Another way to find some is search Google/Images

ASCTLC
November 9, 2009, 05:20 PM
Thanks 243. I've searched google and Yahoo and the amount of hits for all the wrong thing comes up. Nice pics you got and always like seeing that stuff.

Am hoping someone knows the pictures I speak of.

Andy

RustyFN
November 9, 2009, 07:19 PM
I don't know if this is the one you were talking about but it is has some good pictures.

http://www.glockpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3334

ASCTLC
November 10, 2009, 09:34 AM
That's it Rusty! Thanks.

I'll try googling Rifle brass internals and see if I can get something similar for the rifle.

Andy

If you enjoyed reading about "Cut away pictures of cases?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!