Is Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40 scope decent?

PDA

AirPower
November 9, 2009, 04:34 PM
Just got brand new Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40 scope in trade. Optics look pretty decent to me, comes with ballistic plex reticle. I'm wondering what's the concensus on it. I plan to use it for .308 for medium range work, probably 200-500yd. If it's not worth using, then I might as well sell/trade it as a new scope, instead of letting scope rings mar the finish.

If you enjoyed reading about "Is Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40 scope decent?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rcmodel
November 9, 2009, 04:40 PM
Use it.

They are pretty good scopes.

rc

Crashola
November 9, 2009, 05:37 PM
I own a couple and I like them a lot. Should be fine on a .308. Probably not the best eye relief for a big magnum though. One of mine is on a 7mm WSM and that's as big as I would personally go with the Fulfield II.

ForneyRider
December 2, 2009, 05:07 PM
love em. I have 3 Burris scopes, and my brother bought a Fullfield 4.5-14x for his .270 after looking through mine.

But the binocs that come with the combo are pretty awful. Mine fell apart after a short period. They are plastic.

Nikon BDC was too busy for me, and the Burris glass was nicer than the Leupold Rifleman.

Water-Man
December 2, 2009, 05:16 PM
Good scope! I've used one for several years with success.

rskent
December 5, 2009, 06:06 AM
Itís a pretty good scope. I sold mine, not because I had a problem with it. I found I like shooting with irons better.
Steve

deer killa
December 6, 2009, 08:56 PM
this can help me too. also is this scope clear.

life's hard. it's even harder when your stupid (or a liberal). go nra

If you enjoyed reading about "Is Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40 scope decent?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!