Still waiting

PDA

divemedic
November 12, 2009, 08:53 PM
I sent in my form to transfer my suppressor on June 1. Wen I called in August, the guy sounded aggravated and said it went pending July 27, and that I had a long time to wait.

Should I call and ask where it is, or am I taking a chance on ticking off the BATFE guys? Is it really taking 4 months to investigate?

If you enjoyed reading about "Still waiting" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
LRHOGFAN
November 13, 2009, 09:21 AM
Patience is a virtue

LRHOGFAN
November 13, 2009, 09:22 AM
I just finished a Form 1 that I sent in on May 1st and just got it back about two weeks ago. You should be coming up soon, but I don't think calling will speed it up. I think it depends on the inspector as well.

WoofersInc
November 15, 2009, 03:27 PM
I just recently got back a form 4. It took 170 days door to door. ATF transfer times have been real hit or miss lately. SOme get there stuff back in 3-4 months while others are going 6-7 months.

I miss the days in early 2007 when tranfers were taking about 30 days total.

If you enjoyed reading about "Still waiting" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!