Ruger pc40 trigger

PDA

tlmkr38
November 15, 2009, 07:13 PM
Just got back from shooting mine and was wondering if there is an easy or simple way to lighten the trigger and keep the reliability. If someone knows could you please post it? Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "Ruger pc40 trigger" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
RockyMtnTactical
November 15, 2009, 07:35 PM
This seems to be one of the biggest complaints of these rifles, not sure if there is an easy fix or not. I kinda wish they still made them though.

grimjaw
November 15, 2009, 07:43 PM
In the time that I had PC9s (two of them, ultimately), I never found a way to do it myself and never saw anyone offering the service even for big money. You'd want a gunsmith's first hand opinion.

jm

tlmkr38
November 15, 2009, 10:27 PM
ok thanks! I have a few good ones around here, I'll take it to them and see what they say. I love shooting it but the trigger does leave something to desire..

If you enjoyed reading about "Ruger pc40 trigger" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!