Anyone seen Article???

PDA

DaveShooter
November 19, 2009, 01:20 PM
Nice article on the Benjamin Marauder PcP air-rifle in Rifle Nov 2009 magazine. I own 2 of these rifles 177 and 22cal they are super quite and shoot unreal. I have loved tree-nutter hunting this year for sure. They don't know what hits them til they are dead on the ground!!!!:):):)

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone seen Article???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Wilson2
November 19, 2009, 10:11 PM
Dave,
I see this is your first post. Welcome to the forum!

I didn't see the article, however, I want to. Thanks for the heads up. I love squirrel hunting and have considered trying an air rifle. I'll find the magazine you mentioned this weekend and read up.

Thanks again!

DaveShooter
November 20, 2009, 01:21 PM
Thanks for the warm reception. It is also on line the rifle magazine. Don't hold me to it but I think wolf is the publisher. If you see it on line will save you a few bucks.Thanks again for the welcome!!!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone seen Article???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!