High Tube AR stock adapter for Mossberg 500

PDA

essayons21
November 25, 2009, 09:19 PM
Does anyone know of a high-tube AR stock adapter for the Mossberg 500 (i.e one that gives a cheek-weld suitable for using rail-mounted optics) that doesn't cost over $150. The cav arms and mesa tactical ones are nice but too pricey. I don't need an integrated rail or safety, I just want the buttstock adapter.

Thanks in advance.

If you enjoyed reading about "High Tube AR stock adapter for Mossberg 500" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
AcceptableUserName
November 25, 2009, 10:48 PM
there really isnt one.

good thing, as a shotguns meant to be pointed...and not aimed. slugs aside, of course. :D

AcceptableUserName
November 25, 2009, 10:49 PM
Mako makes an adapter but in thend youll be well over 150.

essayons21
November 26, 2009, 11:54 AM
I currently use the Falcon/Ergo adapter, which I don't even know if they make anymore. It is similar to the Mako adapter, and both are too low for optics.

This is my shottie
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q177/collingscb/misc010.jpg

It is a shame nobody makes an aluminum high-tube, adapter only for less than 100 bucks.

If you enjoyed reading about "High Tube AR stock adapter for Mossberg 500" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!