Just a reminder... Stick With The Recipe

PDA

fourdollarbill
November 30, 2009, 04:20 PM
A friend sent me these pictures from an unknown source. I thought it would be a good reminder of the safety needed in reloading. I would assume this was a double charge or a gross overcharge with little regard for the recipe. The email said "after the stars and birdies went away he found this."

If you enjoyed reading about "Just a reminder... Stick With The Recipe" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rcmodel
November 30, 2009, 04:50 PM
This is the same blown-up S&W that has been making all the gun boards and emails for several months now.

There are at least a couple of threads discussing & cussing it here on THR somewhere already.

We even have seen several different people claiming it was them, or their brother, or 2nd. cousin or something that did it.

rc

fourdollarbill
November 30, 2009, 04:57 PM
Well I guess another thread for assurance won't hurt.:rolleyes: I never seen it before. But what a surprise it must have been for the gun owner...

JDGray
November 30, 2009, 05:01 PM
A Ruger would have held together:scrutiny::neener:

rcmodel
November 30, 2009, 05:02 PM
Not! :neener:

rc

JDGray
November 30, 2009, 07:04 PM
uh-huh!........ But we'll try yours!:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Just a reminder... Stick With The Recipe" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!