Folding Butler Creek Yea or Nea?

PDA

Nowhere Man
December 5, 2009, 04:20 PM
On a mini-14. Decent or a waste of money?

Thanks,

Dave

If you enjoyed reading about "Folding Butler Creek Yea or Nea?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
weeniewawa
December 6, 2009, 01:36 PM
I had one on mine but changed it back to a full size polymer stock and it shot better

they are sturdy and not cheaply made. for a folder that is the way to go other than a factory one which is pretty expensive.

there are a few other options out there now too as I think Tapco makes one for it

AndyJ
December 6, 2009, 02:07 PM
I had one and found getting a good cheek weld with a scope was near impossible. They are sturdily made.

wally
December 6, 2009, 03:24 PM
Well made, I like mine. I have one for a 10/22 and one for a Mini-14. I had to play with the scope and rings to get a good cheek weld. Use a Red Dot on the 10/22.

--wally.

Nowhere Man
December 6, 2009, 04:11 PM
Thanks guys. I found one on the local Craig's list and I wanted your input before I buy it.

Merry Christmas,

Dave

If you enjoyed reading about "Folding Butler Creek Yea or Nea?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!