QuickLoad problem

PDA

Zois
December 6, 2009, 12:26 PM
I have a problem with this program. It is not a original version. When i try to install it after i chose a language it say that i have to run it from a CD and the instalation ends.
If anyone found a solution please send me a private massage.

god day

If you enjoyed reading about "QuickLoad problem" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rcmodel
December 6, 2009, 12:28 PM
It is not a original version.Copy Protection to prevent pirated software maybe?

rc

Zois
December 6, 2009, 12:56 PM
Well i agree but do you know any solutions for this. Usualy there are cracks for games and such things but i have no idea what could be the problem here.

rcmodel
December 6, 2009, 01:30 PM
Buy a legal copy?

Quickload was a pretty expensive product to develop, with a limited customer base to buy it.

If everyone stole it, they would have gone out of business after the first few copies were sold.

rc

NCsmitty
December 6, 2009, 01:31 PM
As rcmodel made note, the program wants to verify that it is a legitimate, legal install.

NCsmitty

Fatelvis
December 6, 2009, 03:49 PM
To those of you that have tried it, or use it: Is Quickload worth the money? It is expensive, and although I have almost every brand of modern manual, I can't seem to get enough data. But at the price they're asking, and it is due every year, I'm a bit skeptical.

RidgwayCO
December 6, 2009, 11:04 PM
Elvis, it's worth the money to me. The program is relatively expensive, but it's only a one-time cost to purchase, not every year. Any new versions are relatively inexpensive, and it's not required that you purchase them.

Besides, if QuickLOAD helps keep you from losing an eye, an appendage, or your life, what's that worth?

If you enjoyed reading about "QuickLoad problem" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!