Lee primer tube size

PDA

alanwk
December 6, 2009, 04:53 PM
My Lee kit is missing the plastic (vinyl) tubing that the decapped primers flow through. I can get tubing at Ace, etc. but not sure what size I would need. Anyone know the size? Inside diameter is probably what I would need. Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Lee primer tube size" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
oldreloader
December 6, 2009, 05:27 PM
Call Lee or the supplier you bought it through.They will most likely shipp you one for free.

Randy1911
December 6, 2009, 05:33 PM
I needed to switch my primer tube(to short) on my Hornady LnL. I just went to the hardware store and told the clerk what size the stem was and he sold me the correct size.

snuffy
December 6, 2009, 07:30 PM
Alan, inch I.D. should work for you. That's what my lee classic cast has on it, I think the lee classic turret is the same.

ranger335v
December 6, 2009, 08:18 PM
Assuming you have a dial caliper to measure OAL, use it to measure for the size tube you need.

alanwk
December 7, 2009, 02:51 PM
Assuming you have a dial caliper to measure OAL, use it to measure for the size tube you need.
I used my digital caliper and it is 1/2" indeed. Sometimes we cant see the forest through the trees.

If you enjoyed reading about "Lee primer tube size" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!