Lfi 2010 ???

PDA

grnzbra
December 7, 2009, 12:59 PM
Does anyone know if something has happened with Mas Ayoob? The only class listed on the schedule for 2010 is LFI-4. Used to be that by this time there would be some of the following year's classes. Sent an e-mail but havn't gotten any reply.

If you enjoyed reading about "Lfi 2010 ???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hk Dan
December 7, 2009, 02:23 PM
Yes. But let's let Mas tell us.

Dan

xsquidgator
December 7, 2009, 02:49 PM
He was at a local IDPA match recently, and long story short there are LFI classes planned for 2010. The web site may be lagging but from a very brief conversation (while waiting behind him in line) it sounds like continued business as usual for him.

grnzbra
December 8, 2009, 03:57 PM
Thanks guys. Unfortunately, my boss wants to know now when I want to take my vacation.

SharpsDressedMan
December 8, 2009, 04:49 PM
Phone calls used to be an expedient way to get information.......

danprkr
December 8, 2009, 07:59 PM
Phone calls used to be an expedient way to get information.......

I tell my wife that a lot. Apparently the dealing with another human (even on the phone) has gone out of fashion.

Kor
December 30, 2009, 10:28 PM
www.massadayoobgroup.com

If you enjoyed reading about "Lfi 2010 ???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!