CZ Threaded Barrel

PDA

viking499
December 8, 2009, 06:40 PM
Does anyone sell a threaded barrel for a fullsize or compact CZ 75?

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ Threaded Barrel" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SharpsDressedMan
December 8, 2009, 07:22 PM
Barsto used to, but I think they stopped. You can buy a 6" barrel from CZ-USA and have it cut to length and threaded by several suppressor related firms.

grimjaw
December 8, 2009, 10:38 PM
I'm assuming you meant the standard 9mm version. I bought a threaded Kadet kit for the 75B from a place in the southwest (I'd have to dig up the info). Wouldn't surprise me if he'd thread a standard, extended barrel.

ps. I think it was High Desert Dog.

viking499
December 8, 2009, 10:56 PM
Where can I buy a standard, extended barrel? That is what is needed. My ffl can thread it.

CZF
December 8, 2009, 11:24 PM
You can buy the 75B machine Pistol barrel from CZ-USA, ported or non-ported if they still have them in stock.

info@cz-usa.com

or 1-800-955-4486

KEV
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb26/czrami/newzone09-2-1.jpg

SharpsDressedMan
December 9, 2009, 03:57 PM
I don't believe its for a machine pistol, its for a longslide or "tactical" 75B;
you buy a 6" barrel from CZ, have a gunsmith shorten and thread it to the suppressor specs. You are limited, though, as a CZ barrel is not a "thick" as a SIG or HK. a 1/2x28tpi ( a standard suppressor threading) is even iffy and has to be done correctly, seating the barrel properly in the suppressor mount.

armoredman
December 9, 2009, 05:17 PM
Actually, yes, there is a CZ75 machine pistol barrel made for the Full Auto CZ75, just very darn few of them in the US.

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ Threaded Barrel" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!