A tasty article

PDA

Tall Man
November 10, 2003, 04:18 PM
Finally, a post of interest to us that is refreshingly free of disclaimers:

http://www.strike-the-root.com/3/gillespie/gillespie2.html

Some adult language is used. The presence of asterisks does not sufficiently mask the word, either.

TM

If you enjoyed reading about "A tasty article" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Kamicosmos
November 10, 2003, 06:06 PM
Author's name is familiar. Says he grew up in KC....wonder if I've met him somewhere...school or something....

blades67
November 10, 2003, 06:21 PM
I'm not impressed. Breaking the law as he chooses makes him no different than any other criminal. Advertising it is stupid.

4v50 Gary
November 10, 2003, 06:40 PM
He who has nothing to lose may risk all.

Those of us who are propertied (have interest in society) must exercise more self restraint.

Black Snowman
November 10, 2003, 06:54 PM
There was a Mike Gillespie in my graduating class at our school. May be a relation. For me the risk of losing my freedom doesn't yet out-weight the risk of being unprotected by a firearm. I'll still legally carry my knife and work to get CCW here in KS. If things get too bad, I'll move to a state that has CCW and less crime. Doesn't look like it will get that bad where I'm at.

If you enjoyed reading about "A tasty article" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!