Hk417

PDA

deolexrex
December 17, 2009, 10:34 PM
I've been looking long and hard at this rifle. Anyone have any real world experience with this rifle?

Thoughts?
Comments?
Rants?
Raves?

If you enjoyed reading about "Hk417" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Z-Michigan
December 18, 2009, 12:27 AM
Is it available on the US market yet?

Avenger29
December 18, 2009, 12:30 AM
Rants?

Not so much a rant, but take everything you hear about how awesome111!!!!111 the 416/417 is with a grain of salt.

HK is supposed to introduce a version of the 416/417 to the US civilian market sometime in the near future. It is said to have pin locations different than the standard AR lowers. I have also heard that the pin locations will be the same as the AR standard pin locations. Won't know for sure until it actually comes out of course.

Bobarino
December 18, 2009, 01:11 AM
the civvy version is called the MR762. http://www.hk-usa.com/civilian_products/mr762_general.asp i don't think they're out yet. doesn't seem so according to HK's site. if you peruse HKPRO.com you'll probably get some more info on it. some of those guys are pretty up to speed.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hk417" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!