Kimber Custom Crimson Carry

PDA

ohioshooter
December 19, 2009, 10:57 PM
I've had a TERRIBLE time trying to sight this thing in (laser grips) and having it stay on target after each shot. Has anyone ever had the same problem and if so, what did you do to remedy it before you sent it back to the shop?

(I've sighted in 2 other crimson trace lasers on a 92 FS and a Springfield Caspian and both didn't take more than 15 min each and are still right on target.)

If you enjoyed reading about "Kimber Custom Crimson Carry" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
utmaster
December 20, 2009, 02:58 AM
My roommate recently had this problem on his Kimber. Crimson Trace suggested he turn the windage and elevation screws as far as they go in each direction, and then re-zeroing. His still didn't hold the zero, so they sent him a new grip. It has been fine ever since. Hope this helps.

ohioshooter
December 20, 2009, 07:48 PM
Thanks. I think I may have to do the same thing.

If you enjoyed reading about "Kimber Custom Crimson Carry" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!