Failure to eject

PDA

ineedmoney
December 27, 2009, 08:10 PM
a few weeks ago i was bump fireing my wasr 10 (20 rounds) after about 15 it stoped i looked at the charging handle and it was about 1/2" maybe from being all the way closed, so i tried to push it forward, because i thought it just had not been fired yet but it would not move so i pulled it backwards and it ejected, and loaded a new one no problem. iam thinking it was something to do with bump firing because with the 130 rounds ive fired shooting semi auto i have not had this problem, anyone know what could cause this??

If you enjoyed reading about "Failure to eject" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Maverick223
December 27, 2009, 08:23 PM
Sounds like a damaged case to me, did you check it for any dents or other damage?

:)

ineedmoney
December 27, 2009, 08:35 PM
lol naw i was pissed, i just pulled it back and kept on shooting, i probaly should of tho....it was brown bear ammo

Maverick223
December 27, 2009, 09:38 PM
Brown Bear is pretty good stuff (at least compared to Wolf), but that is likely the culprit, check the case and update if it happens again, but for right now I'd say your biggest problem is affording enough ammo to bump-fire. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Failure to eject" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!