Does anybody have an FNP with the night sights?

PDA

FCastle88
December 29, 2009, 06:03 PM
I've been thinking about buying an FNP-9 for awhile and I was originally going to get it with night sights because the prices were $600 with and $550 without. Now I'm seeing a lot of them with standard sights for $500 and the ones with night sights are still $600. Are the night sights worth an extra $100?

If you enjoyed reading about "Does anybody have an FNP with the night sights?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
powermad
December 30, 2009, 03:54 AM
I got my FNP45 with regular sights because that's all that was offered.
I recently installed a set of Ameriglo night sights and they are far better than the regular ones.
FN uses Trijicon and Ameriglo uses Trijicon inserts.

The first time out with them I immediately noticed a difference in the low light range I shoot at.
They were well worth the $70.
I went with yellow rear and green front.

ichiban
December 30, 2009, 06:25 AM
If it will just be a range gun - no. If you think you will ever need it in a low light situation (HD or SD) - yes.

If you enjoyed reading about "Does anybody have an FNP with the night sights?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!