progressive thinking

PDA

Nicodemus38
December 30, 2009, 07:02 PM
the other day a thread appeared about a progressive article published by a so called teacher. that got people thinking about the other side. i have to share my experiences and try to get people thinking how to engage these people.

once dated 4 different women, two had bachelors degrees, one had a masters in business admin. the other had nothing.

BA with 2 kids. refused any gun in her life/house. said would shoot me if i tried to stop a wild animal from eating her 2 year old.

MBA with 1 kid. would do nothing to save child from wild animal. "boys deserve whatever bad things happen to them." Donates to PETA on a monthly basis.

BA with 1 kid. Would allow a weapon for defense against people. but no weapon should ever be used against an animal.

no degrees, 1 toddler. "anything within my chainlink yard is fair game for buckshot".

If you enjoyed reading about "progressive thinking" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kingpin008
December 30, 2009, 07:20 PM
This has absolutely ZERO to do with Activism.

Justin
December 30, 2009, 07:25 PM
Completely off-topic for the activism forum.

If you enjoyed reading about "progressive thinking" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!