Gun Talk question?

PDA

Win75
November 12, 2003, 12:51 PM
I have been reading and am registered on Gun Talk forums. Today I tried to access the site and I am denied access.

Anyone know why? Is it me or a site problem?

David.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Talk question?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
762x51
November 12, 2003, 01:03 PM
Not just you.....seems to be a site problem at the moment. It's been flaky since last night. I'd expect they'll have it back up soon. :cool:

BHPshooter
November 12, 2003, 04:50 PM
I never knew that Gun Talk had a website? Can you pass on the addy?

Thanks,
Wes

10-Ring
November 12, 2003, 05:00 PM
It's 1pm & on a whim, I tried guntalk.com & got in right away. ;)

762x51
November 12, 2003, 05:27 PM
Yep...sites back up now. Wait....are we talking about Gun-talk or guntalk.net? :uhoh: Apparently both were down for a period of time.

Chuck Dye
November 12, 2003, 06:32 PM
If the site in question is Tom Gresham's www.guntalk.net , I have been in several times today without even a delay.

Win75
November 12, 2003, 11:41 PM
Sorry I did not specify the full addy.

I was talking about:

http://www.gun-talk.com

It seems to be back up again.

David.

Guntalk
November 13, 2003, 08:45 AM
Glad to hear that the ORIGINAL <grin> Gun Talk web site, www.guntalk.com, is working okay.

Oh, for those in Texas, it looks as though we will be picking up some new statons there for the radio show.

We are making a major push to contact stations, doing it one state at a time. It's a tedious and expensive proposition, but it's the only way. If anyone has a favorite talk station they think would be a good prospect, feel free to let me know.

Thanks.

Sylvilagus Aquaticus
November 15, 2003, 02:54 AM
Glad to hear you're getting more area coverage, Tom. Any chance we'll get it in Dallas?

Regards,
Rabbit.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun Talk question?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!