Ar Lowers recommendations

PDA

darkknight
December 31, 2009, 02:45 PM
I live in the PRK and a local shop is selling lowers for $89 dollars which is pretty much unheard of out here. So the lower choices are Roggio Arms, Delton and ATI. For 99 they have Talon Arms, C3 standard and Tactical Innovations. I have only heard about Delton and Spikes (being of decent quality) and those two are my top choices at the juncture but I was curious what the wise people here know about the other brands. I just want to make sure I don't get a lower of Huessin quality and have it break on me. I just want a lower that will work and wont break because of terrible quality control or materials.

Thanks in advance for the Help

I have a smith and wesson mp 15T already as my quality AR. But i Would like to have another for varments or general plinking and get it either a 20 or 24inch upper.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ar Lowers recommendations" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HOLY DIVER
December 31, 2009, 03:30 PM
well i had an awful experience with roggio there is a post on all my troubles just search roggio on the forum search engine. i have had very good service out of everything i have bought from del-ton i highly recomend them just what ever you do stay away from the roggio

If you enjoyed reading about "Ar Lowers recommendations" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!