Yugo M 59/66 shot today.

PDA

nathan
January 1, 2010, 12:52 AM
I was using Yugo 7.62 x 39 FMJ bought from Centerfiresystems . I shot 5 rds into a 2 inch group at 100 yds on sandbag rest slow fire mode. I m just amazed how the Yugos make these rifles back during Marshal Tito's times. The heavy barrel and grenade launcher do really help in making them shine as great shooters. I got this like 6 yrs ago for a cheap price in excellent condition.
Now beside me at the range was a young man and his parents . Both of them have two home- assembled AK 47s. I thnk Romanian G kits with some cheapo stainless receivers 1 mm , could be Tapco (im not sure). Their groups were horrible like shotgun spread . He said they had spent quite a bit to get the tools and assembled the parts. Considering the many AK builders out there who are lowering their prices to offload inventories, it s not worth building your own .

If you enjoyed reading about "Yugo M 59/66 shot today." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Yugo M 59/66 shot today." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!