anybody tried AR gold trigger?

PDA

taliv
January 1, 2010, 11:11 AM
http://www.americantrigger.com/ just curious if anyone owns one and how they like it. is the reset as short as claimed? i wonder how it compares to the new wilson trigger

If you enjoyed reading about "anybody tried AR gold trigger?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
LJH
January 1, 2010, 11:23 AM
I have tried it and it I liked it just fine. I would say it is a good trigger. I was told it is not perfect by the guy selling it.... Ok whatever.

I couldnt find any fault with it and say its good enough for me. I would use the word "crisp" to describes it.

I have not tried the Wilson, so I cant advise on what one I prefer.

Uncle Mike
January 1, 2010, 11:29 AM
As much as they cost....do they really have 'gold' in them?

Chip McCormick....
Timney....

Walkalong
January 1, 2010, 12:19 PM
They sure sound good, but heck, most advertising does. Curious myself.

testosterone
January 1, 2010, 04:41 PM
I have one, I love it, and everyone at the range that has shot the rifle marvel at it.

Whatever floats your boat. People are really sensitive to cost. It might be 75 bucks more than some other replacement trigger, which to me is nothing over the life if the rifle.

It drops right in and works like a champ. I'll put one in every AR I ever own.

Uncle Mike
January 1, 2010, 08:26 PM
Hard to fathom it is 'that' much better than the McCormick...? I have not tried one yet, so....

If you enjoyed reading about "anybody tried AR gold trigger?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!