Gun shows in DFW area?

PDA

Classified00
November 12, 2003, 09:39 PM
Hello all,

Does anyone know if there's a gun show coming up anytime soon in the DFW area? If so, when and where?

Thanks!
Brent...
(wanting to fondle some revolvers)
:scrutiny:

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun shows in DFW area?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
P95Carry
November 12, 2003, 10:01 PM
I was down in Dallas itself in June ... Market Hall ..... buddy who lives outa town told me not long ago he had been to another there more recently.

Guessing but .. maybe that's most for the year now ... tho I am sure others will know more than me. You guys get way more and better shows than I do up here!

DFW? ..... no idea.

Splat Shot
November 12, 2003, 10:14 PM
I have the following dates listed but you should probably confirm in the newspaper.

Market Hall - weekend of Nov 23
Big Town - weekend of Dec 6

Classified00
November 12, 2003, 10:53 PM
Thanks for the quick replies!

I have this weekend pretty much wide open and I was hoping to luck out and be able to hit a show. I'm interested in checking out a few snubby revolvers.

Are there any brick and morters stores in the DFW area I should try?

Thanks!
Brent...

Splat Shot
November 12, 2003, 11:13 PM
Bachman Pawn & Gun, good store with good selection & prices. Good Luck & have fun.

TechBrute
November 12, 2003, 11:19 PM
Bachman is good, for sure. I can tell you a few places to avoid, like Targetmasters in Duncanville.

Splat Shot
November 12, 2003, 11:33 PM
Think I goofed on the Market Hall date, looks like weekend of Nov 29th.

Jeff OTMG
November 13, 2003, 12:18 AM
Yep, Market Hall is always the Thanksgiving weekend.

This coming weekend is the Austin show and Houston George R. Brown show.

Classified00
November 13, 2003, 11:20 AM
I'll give them a try.

Thanks again!
Brent...

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun shows in DFW area?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!