Great customer service.

PDA

Ed
January 6, 2010, 04:17 PM
This is what I like in a gun company. A quick response.

To: Kel-Tec Customer service
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 1:35 PM
Subject: Contact request from KEL-TEC

Sir
I am very interested in purchasing a Keltec P32 from your company and would like to know where I can find one. I am in Mississippi.
Thank you,
Ed

----------------------------------

----- Original Message -----
To: Ed
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: Contact request from KEL-TEC

Sir:

We received your inquiry and would be more than happy to assist you in locating a P32. We have a list of dealers in Mississippi we can consult and if need be, send one directly to them. We would also like to send you a $100 coupon to use on the purchase of this firearm. Please send us your home address and shirt and hat size.

Thank you very much for contacting us.

-----------------------------------

If you enjoyed reading about "Great customer service." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sig220mw
January 6, 2010, 04:20 PM
WOW!

Dr.Mall Ninja
January 6, 2010, 04:27 PM
Im guessing this is a satire, them giving you a 100 coupon when your getting ready to buy a $250 gun? http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=496578

skidooman603
January 7, 2010, 05:28 AM
Wow is right. Good to see this day in age of mostly crappy service

hatchetbearer
January 7, 2010, 07:29 AM
I might have to inquire about a PLR-16 in a similar fashion... eh, just kidding. abuse this kind of treatment and it disappears real quick.

Clipper
January 7, 2010, 01:05 PM
BWAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahaha... Take that, Iansstud!

Shirt and hat size, indeed!

Guns and more
January 7, 2010, 01:29 PM
Come on Ed, I was born at night, but not last night.

You forgot, "...and we're going to throw in ten free magazines just for asking."

If you enjoyed reading about "Great customer service." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!