Henry customer service

PDA

TomADC
January 7, 2010, 01:18 PM
So on another board I find out Henry makes a metal front sight for the H001 the entry level one. I called Henry to order one and the lady takes all my info and sends me one for free, no charge.
These are great people to deal with.

If you enjoyed reading about "Henry customer service" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sledhead76
January 7, 2010, 06:50 PM
I agree, they are great people to deal with. I bought a .22 Golden Boy last year, and after I got it home and gave it a more thorough inspection, I found that the finish was blistering and beginning to flake off the bottom of the receiver. I emailed them, they emailed right back asking for my address to send me a shipping label. Within a couple of weeks, they'd sent me a new replacement rifle. Fast, easy, not one bit of hassle. They stand by their products.

sledhead76
January 7, 2010, 06:54 PM
I forgot to add, it doesn't hurt that it's just a blast to shoot too! When I go shooting, I usually take 2 or 3 rifles and a pistol, and the Henry is almost always in the mix, its just so fun and accurate :)

hub
January 7, 2010, 07:24 PM
A new Henry lever is really close to the top of my to buy list. There are several reasons why but great customer service and made in America are the one I would like to applaud them for.

halfded
January 7, 2010, 08:07 PM
Same with me, no charge. WHen I asked if they sold Henry baseball caps, they sent me one for free.

I had the retaining pin come loose on my mag tube (the brass part with the plunger) and they accidentally sent me the .22 mag version. When I called, they sent a new one out directly, never making mention of returning the wrong one. I even received a call from Mr. Imperato a week or so later asking if I'd received the part I needed and it was working for me.

Best I've ever dealt with.

GunsAmerica Fan
January 7, 2010, 08:11 PM
They are an amazing company. We are doing a promotion with them for new registrants and giving away a rifle, hopefully announced before SHOT. I don't have a confirmation on which gun yet but soon. I've never seen a post about them here before and I'm happy to see it.

CZguy
January 7, 2010, 11:01 PM
I own a Golden Boy and a Survival rifle and let me just say that the customer service at Henry is the best in the industry, bar none.

Big Bill
January 7, 2010, 11:14 PM
I've dealt with Henry customer service and they are very fine people to talk with. They cleared up my questions in short order and were polite to boot.

If you enjoyed reading about "Henry customer service" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!