Tokarev/tt33 holster

PDA

gjkershul
January 8, 2010, 12:11 PM
I want to carry my tokarev in the field in an open top, retention strap, holster.
I do not find the tokarev listed on the holster charts. Does anybody know of a holster that will work?

If you enjoyed reading about "Tokarev/tt33 holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mcdonl
January 8, 2010, 12:18 PM
I use an Uncle Mikes nylon holster, but I am not too happy with it. I will be watching this thread.

OldMac
January 8, 2010, 07:22 PM
I think this may be all you get on this thread. I have looked high and low for a custom fit holster specifically for the Tok. A simple generic pancake holster works fine for the range as well as a generic Uncle Mikes. I did luck out at a gun show by finding a slim leather holster that may have been for a thin 1911. It was used but fit great for $8. The hardest part was answering the "how much you asking for it" and "what is it" about 50 times each. Other than trial and error, you will probably have to have one made. I am interested to see if anyone else has had more luck.

Mizar
January 9, 2010, 04:36 AM
Usualy a holster for 1911 fits quite well. Some of the holsters for BHP will fit. In either way you should try the holster with the gun before you buy it.
Boris

wnycollector
January 9, 2010, 12:46 PM
+1 for the BHP suggestion. I picked up an old no name knock-off of a Roy's pancake holster that was labeled "hi-power" at a gun show for $10. It fits my polish WZ-48 like a glove.

gjkershul
January 9, 2010, 07:03 PM
Picked up a Bianchi 9mm #88 at a gun show today that fits the tokarev.

If you enjoyed reading about "Tokarev/tt33 holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!