Value of a mauser

PDA

351 WINCHESTER
January 8, 2010, 05:55 PM
Anyone willing to estimate the value of some unmolested German mausers. I'm not into mausers and know nothing about them. I've checked them out on gunbroker and they don't seem to be worth very much. I wish I had a refrence book on them so I could do the research.

Thank's all.

If you enjoyed reading about "Value of a mauser" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
groundhog34
January 8, 2010, 05:59 PM
What model?

Offfhand
January 8, 2010, 06:07 PM
My wife would love this. It's like saying I have a bunch of diamonds but don't know what they are worth.......?

gun addict
January 8, 2010, 06:28 PM
what model? German mausers can range from $200 to $4000

351 WINCHESTER
January 8, 2010, 06:37 PM
As far as I know they are 98's. Sorry for the confusion.

gun addict
January 8, 2010, 06:47 PM
post a picture of the whole rifle, the receiver, what letters there are on the rifle. Does the serial number match? Is there anything cut or sportarized? Has the stock been sanded? Those are all important cretaria that helps determin the value of a mil-sup firearms. This isn't one of those gun you can just grab a bluebook and name the value from

351 WINCHESTER
January 8, 2010, 06:56 PM
I'll have to dig them out and get back to ya'll. I was really hesitant about posting this. Like I said, I know nothing about mausers except they are the good bolt guns. Pictures? I've been trying to get the kids to show me how to post pictures for several years now. They're just too darn busy.

If you enjoyed reading about "Value of a mauser" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!