Question for NAA Guardian .380 owners....Help..?

PDA

xXxplosive
January 9, 2010, 03:41 PM
How do you guys carry this little gun............seems too heavy for a pocket holster.......Any suggestiions would be appreciated.

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Question for NAA Guardian .380 owners....Help..?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
benderx4
January 9, 2010, 03:44 PM
Desantis Nemesis holster in the right front pocket with a belt on.

xXxplosive
January 9, 2010, 03:52 PM
I own that holster..............lays in my pocket like a brick and sort of makes my jeans sag.......not really happy with it. Looking for another alternative...
Thanks for your help though.....any other suggestions....Please.

PCFlorida
January 9, 2010, 04:14 PM
18.72 ounces unloaded? Wow, that seems a bit heavy for a pocket gun.

xXxplosive
January 9, 2010, 04:50 PM
Tell me about it.................try'in to figure a better way to carry this little beast.

PCFlorida
January 9, 2010, 04:56 PM
I'd have to go IWB for that, I can't see dropping it in my pants pocket. Nice gun though.

okespe04
January 9, 2010, 06:19 PM
Traded off my NAA .32 because it was too heavy to pocket carry.

benderx4
January 9, 2010, 06:43 PM
The Seecamp LWS32 wasn't quite so heavy, so I made the switch. Very happy now.

MICHAEL T
January 10, 2010, 02:17 AM
That why the make KelTecs in 380 and Ruger LCP their light and drop right in pocket
I picked up a 380NAA other day. The weight and heavy trigger put it back in the case
I own several KelTecs and yet to have first problem with any of them No fluff and buff or tinkering. Remove from box a little oil on the slide rails and start shooting.

benzuncle
January 10, 2010, 09:55 PM
Desantis Nemesis holster in the right front pocket with a belt on. I'm with benderx4 on this. Been carrying a Guardian 380 for over 2 years in a Nemesis. Here in Florida, I wear cargo shorts/pants much of the time. (I realize that may not work for everyone. Such is life.) A large inside pocket with an outside pocket right on top of the inside one works perfectly for carrying and concealing the Guardian, Taurus PT145 or a SIG P239 in a Nemesis without it floppin' around. As for the weight: I don't run marathons and am not makin' any plans on climbing Mt. Everest. The worst thing I can say about the all stainless NAA 380 is that is has a long hard pull. But then again, I haven't done a "Plaxico" with it either.

If you enjoyed reading about "Question for NAA Guardian .380 owners....Help..?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!