RDP Reloader

PDA

jantydog
January 10, 2010, 09:57 AM
Do any of you have experience or knowledge of this reloader? I do not believe they are still in business so I wonder about availability of parts (if needed). I believe they were made by a family company in East Liverpool Ohio.

Thanks.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/jantydog/rdploader.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "RDP Reloader" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Big Wes
January 11, 2010, 06:52 PM
Never seen one of those. That loader looks very stout to say the least.

Good luck on finding a source for parts and stuff.

Robert Palermo /Penn Bullets
September 19, 2010, 09:28 AM
The unit was called The TOOL. It was very well made and eventually they fully automated the unit with a motor drive and and an OMRON controller. So,e units had dual handles for operation. I know Of one commercial reloader that has one.

Kevin Rohrer
September 20, 2010, 01:50 AM
I saw two of these the other day. They are no longer in business, but one of the two owners is still alive. They went bankrupt and I have not idea what happened to the spares.

There are no spare parts available. You would have to have new parts machined.

ricketts
November 21, 2010, 02:27 PM
Not quite, Kevin--

I purchased a fair quantity of parts for these thru a previous owner of the company.

I am pulling a list together. Anyone needing parts can contact me. Maybe I have what you need.

ReloaderFred
November 21, 2010, 02:30 PM
Rick,

It's good to see you on here. Welcome to The High Road.

Fred

ricketts
November 21, 2010, 03:05 PM
Thanks Fred. I'm starting to spread out and get away from that THAT place!! Rules and regs and FEES are killing me. They nailed me hard for listing an empty gun box. I've about had it.

ReloaderFred
November 21, 2010, 04:25 PM
It's the San Francisco mentality, Rick. They don't have a clue what the real world is like. The unfortunate part is they have the huge audience and good search engine, which none of the other sites have.

With that said, it's great that you've got parts for the OP's press. That's the value of these forums. That, and the sharing of information and experience.

Fred

wambo300
November 21, 2010, 11:50 PM
i found my manuel if anybody wants a copy send your email and ill resend mail with of it to be printed off

ricketts
November 22, 2010, 01:00 PM
Heck yeah!!

Joatmon
November 22, 2010, 08:13 PM
I would be happy to get a copy of the manual if you could send one off to me. Thanks, sending a PM with email.

plw45
March 29, 2011, 12:04 PM
Just found this thread. Emails sent. Thanks in advance!

whitefeather1
February 10, 2012, 11:27 PM
Hello , I have 2 complete 1500 presses ,shell plates and pieces for sale if anyone is interested

Kevin Rohrer
February 11, 2012, 11:18 AM
And where are you located?

Joatmon
February 11, 2012, 12:39 PM
I have some investment in this platform so I guess you could say I am interested. However, as Kevin asks, my interest is somewhat dependent on your location. It also depends what you have (specifically) and what you want for it. These reloaders have not been made for many years and the parts are hard to come by. I know because I have squirreld some away. Drop me a PM or email and we can talk about it.

racegun luver
March 7, 2012, 10:24 AM
I am possibly interested in buying one of these reloading tools....

If someone has one they are interested in selling, please contact me through a private message

If you enjoyed reading about "RDP Reloader" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!