Bersa Thunder 380 with Laser Grip for 399.99

PDA

m2steven
January 10, 2010, 09:51 PM
This was a beautiful black pistol with laser grip (the same that comes on my 642 and I'm having a senior moment with the brand). The pistol was gorgeous and as I now know from experience, there is no better 380 than the Bersa Thunder.

I may have to have it. What a nice piece of gear!

If you enjoyed reading about "Bersa Thunder 380 with Laser Grip for 399.99" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MICHAEL T
January 11, 2010, 02:11 AM
The laser for the Thunder sells for around 220 by its self. Their made by CT

m2steven
January 11, 2010, 08:53 AM
You are correct of course. It was a super looking pistol and I think this would really make a great carry pistol with the laser grip. I have a S&W 642 with a laser and it really makes aiming a no brainer.

The Bersa is one of the finest shooting 380's out there. I have about 4 different 380s and the Bersa is really the best shooting and easiest to control. I should have snapped a photo while I was in the shop. It was really a nice weapon.

harmon rabb
January 11, 2010, 09:06 AM
great carry pistol? don't get me wrong, i think my bersa thunder is a great shooting pistol, a total joy to shoot, but it's a relatively large pistol for its capacity and is only a 380. there are 9mm's that size.

m2steven
January 11, 2010, 06:49 PM
I personally find it to be a terrific carry pistol with an IWB holster. It's rounded edges are quite easy on the beltline. As far as firepower I don't feel underprotected with it as it shoots extremely well. I do carry a 9mm generally though.

If you enjoyed reading about "Bersa Thunder 380 with Laser Grip for 399.99" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!