Opinions on the TCP pouch holster?

PDA

W L Johnson
January 11, 2010, 02:58 PM
For those who have brought the Taurus 738 TCP, what do you think of the provided pouch holster? I bought one a few days ago but haven't had time to shoot it yet, but I decided to wear the provided holster around to see how it feels and if anyone would notice. So far it seems no different than wearing a PDA pouch on your belt and it seems it would make getting to your gun a whole lot easier than carrying it in your pocket.

Once I get a chance to shoot it, I will post how it compares to my NAA Guardian, and kel-tec.

thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Opinions on the TCP pouch holster?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MCgunner
January 11, 2010, 03:04 PM
Do tell, range report please. :D The pouch, well, it might make a good ammo pouch or a cell phone carrier. I wouldn't pack the gun in it, myself, prefer a pocket. BUT, I suppose, in the open, if you're carrying in that pouch, it's still concealed. That's kinda neat. One thing I'd thought of for it is I could clip it to the collar of my shirt when I'm wade fishing. The pocket gets kinda wet when I'm wade fishing.

If you enjoyed reading about "Opinions on the TCP pouch holster?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!