Holster for S&W M&P full size .45 and Viridian X5L combo

PDA

Tac. Gunner
January 11, 2010, 07:34 PM
I am looking to purchase a Viridian X5L for my S&W M&P full size .45 and am trying to find holsters to fit this combo. I am aware Viridian/Blackhawk makes a nylon holster for this combo but I prefer an injection molded, kydex or a leather holster. I am also aware that Fobus makes a holster to fit this kind of combo. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciatted.

If you enjoyed reading about "Holster for S&W M&P full size .45 and Viridian X5L combo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
The Lone Haranguer
January 11, 2010, 07:50 PM
Try Safariland. They make duty and concealed holsters of a synthetic, leather-like material for handguns with lights (I assume this is what you refer to).

bradfromearth
April 28, 2010, 09:03 PM
Your best bet is to get the kydex one that viridian sells for the glock and if it does not fit perfectly I would get a heat gun and make it fit. It is a pretty straight forward clunky design and I bet it would fit. Check the specs on the guns they say it will fit and then the specs on yours if there close go for it. The other option is fobus ..

http://www.fobusholster.com/products/S_W_M_P_FULL_SIZE_TACTICAL_HOLSTER-2996-56.html

I like the viridian made one best because it eliminates any possibility of engaging the laser. With the fobus AND the nylon there is a change that you could bump or lean on something and turn it on.

torrejon224
April 29, 2010, 09:28 PM
Check Raven Concealment, kiydex but good rigs and fairly quick delivery.

Dwrice
May 1, 2010, 12:50 AM
I use several Safariland holsters for my duty Full size M&P .45.

If you enjoyed reading about "Holster for S&W M&P full size .45 and Viridian X5L combo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!