Dumb Crook News!

PDA

ultramag44
January 13, 2010, 09:41 PM
I went to my friends gunstore @ lunchtime. Now, he's got his security camera's and the recorder in plain sight. The other day this dufus comes in and literally stares @ the security camera, :rolleyes: then he steals a Glock and puts it in his pocket! Right on camera! The image is really clear too. It's not petty theft either. It's like a $450.00 gun.

It gets better! Last year the guy bought a rifle:what, so my friend has his name, address, etc on the file copy paperwork.

Today the detectives go out to the guys apartment to bust him, and they find out he's out of jail on parole for something else (not a gun) he stole before! :what:

I guess he must LIKE county jail, because they violated him and sent him back to finish out his time! :neener:

'Course, considering the totally sisified looking pair of shorts he was wearing during the theft, he may have been missing that 'special man' back in county jail!

If you enjoyed reading about "Dumb Crook News!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
EddieNFL
January 13, 2010, 09:43 PM
I guess he must LIKE county jail, because they violated him and sent him back to finish out his time!

Three hots and a cot. Times are hard.

Cougfan2
January 13, 2010, 09:44 PM
Gotta love it! :D

hso
January 13, 2010, 09:51 PM
Moronic criminal stories are OT.

If you enjoyed reading about "Dumb Crook News!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!