The THRILL of opening the Ed Brown blue rug!

PDA

Benzene
January 17, 2010, 12:44 AM
I feel compelled to share this: I was THRILLED to receive and open the Ed Brown blue rug for my brand new Kobra Carry KK-SS- CAL2!!! Granted, that THRILL might be somewhat "diluted" when my wife finds out - but not by much. I think even she would not fail to be charmed by this masterpiece of Ameican engineering. See, only last week I picked up my brand new Dan Wesson CBOB, shot about 100 rounds - impressivley, given that the shooter was me - and put it away. She might tend to think that I didn't shoot it enough before "replacing it".

Now I much find suitable holsters for both my CBOB and my Kobra Carry. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "The THRILL of opening the Ed Brown blue rug!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dobe
January 17, 2010, 01:01 AM
Congratulations on a great handgun and a top tier 1911, but don't overestimate a wife's appreciation of American engineering.:eek:

Quack
January 17, 2010, 11:10 AM
congrats!!!

i carry my KC in a VMII

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/Quackzilla/Guns/DSC_0665.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/Quackzilla/Guns/DSC_0660.jpg

MrIzhevsk
January 17, 2010, 12:48 PM
^ whats the advantage of the flat trigger? If any besides preference.

Quack
January 17, 2010, 01:08 PM
consistant pull where ever your finger is on the trigger face.

Ed4032
January 17, 2010, 04:09 PM
Wow !! That's both guns that I want.

Benzene
January 17, 2010, 11:29 PM
...for your comments. I took this thing out to the range today. Need I detail the most pleasant experience I had - I and the stunned observers/shared-shooters?

Hey, but I really couldn't distinguish between the performances of my Kobra Carry and my Dan Wesson CBOB today. I'm wondering if I really should get the new/improved VBOB.

Very beautiful holster, Quack.

If you enjoyed reading about "The THRILL of opening the Ed Brown blue rug!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!