Bushmaster's Beltway Shooter [sniper] Statement

PDA

tyme
January 20, 2003, 07:04 PM
"BUSHMASTER FIREARMS extends thanks to all our supporters and friends in the Firearms Industry, in Law Enforcement, in the Firearms Trade Media and Associations, and throughout the U.S.A. We proudly stand behind our products in the knowledge that despite the tragic events in Maryland and Virginia, we produce tools which, in the hands of the law abiding citizens and protectors of America, create a greater good -- far outweighing the evil demonstrated by the actions of madmen. We will continue about our business in the conviction that to do anything else is to give in to evil."

(Courtesy of SWAT Magazine - Feb 2003)

If you enjoyed reading about "Bushmaster's Beltway Shooter [sniper] Statement" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Greg L
January 20, 2003, 07:07 PM
Good to hear from them that they realize what this could do if they caved in.

Greg

Dave R
January 20, 2003, 07:07 PM
Kudos to Bushmaster. Great response.

MountainPeak
January 20, 2003, 07:08 PM
I'm clapping my hands in NM.

Lars
January 21, 2003, 12:32 AM
:D everyone buy a Bushmaster

Blackhawk
January 21, 2003, 12:44 AM
Great! :neener: :neener:

MitchSchaft
January 21, 2003, 02:00 AM
Excellent! I'm glad to hear they're not selling out like S&W.

Autolite
January 21, 2003, 04:02 AM
Geez, buy two, they're small. It's great to see they didn't cave. Kudos. (BTW, I be wanting to own an AR15 very badly but I need to sell my car for a down payment. Anyone out there need a slightly used 1980 Pinto? Only driven to the ranges on Sunday...)

yesterdaysyouth
January 21, 2003, 05:59 AM
everyone buy a Bushmaster

uuummmm.... ok you talked me into it... :p

Kahr carrier
January 21, 2003, 06:42 AM
I glad there hanging tough.;)

Plan-B
January 21, 2003, 12:06 PM
everyone buy a Bushmaster

I would if they were legal here...

spacemanspiff
January 21, 2003, 12:11 PM
yes, i think everyone should buy ME a bushmaster. thank you in advance for your kindness. :evil:

El Rojo
January 21, 2003, 12:12 PM
Yeah the only way I could buy a Bushmaster is if I get a FAB-10 and then buy a Bushy upper. Which doesn't sound like too bad of an idea. I have that money problem though. :uhoh:

80fl
January 21, 2003, 12:47 PM
I will be supporting Bushmaster in the next month or two with a gradjeation present for my boy.

Bravo Bushmaster!!!:)

Missouri Mule
January 21, 2003, 01:06 PM
YeeeeeHaaaaaah!

Atta Boy Bush Master!!!

I was a little bit on the fence about my next purchase untill now.

Now I'm shopping around for the best price. :) :D :cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "Bushmaster's Beltway Shooter [sniper] Statement" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!