ugh...the whole Trijicon bible thing goes wrong....

PDA

testosterone
January 18, 2010, 05:40 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/us-military-weapons-inscribed-secret-jesus-bible-codes/story?id=9575794

If you enjoyed reading about "ugh...the whole Trijicon bible thing goes wrong...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
lexjj
January 18, 2010, 05:44 PM
I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Aran
January 18, 2010, 05:47 PM
I hope their contract gets pulled.

EddieNFL
January 18, 2010, 05:49 PM
U.S. military rules specifically prohibit the proselytizing of any religion in Iraq or Afghanistan and were drawn up in order to prevent criticism that the U.S. was embarked on a religious "Crusade" in its war against al Qaeda and Iraqi insurgents.

So, how many muslims do you think were converted by seeing the scripture references?

CoRoMo
January 18, 2010, 05:53 PM
I hope the PC crowd doesn't get this fine product yanked off of our soldiers' weapons just because they are so offended at the thought of an encoded bit of text.

Down with political correctness.

Prion
January 18, 2010, 05:58 PM
Pretty stupid on Trijicons part.

Alert: Party tonight at Eotech HQ! Bring champagne!

wgaynor
January 18, 2010, 06:00 PM
Hmmm...if the scripture reference is a violation of Church and State, wouldn't the lack of reference for the scripture violate the seperation of Church and State also? Follow my logic here, http://www.factschurch.com/, the link is for an Atheist Church... While I admit, I may be reaching, I do believe I have a point.

Why do the majority of Americans who do worship a form of religion, have to have their life ruled by the select few that do not have a religion?

The seperation of Church and State refers to the State staying out of the Religion, not the Religion staying out of the State.
...I could go on.

Aran
January 18, 2010, 06:06 PM
Religion should stay out of everywhere, all it does it cause war.

Larry Ashcraft
January 18, 2010, 06:08 PM
Religion should stay out of everywhere, all it does it cause war.
Amen. And that includes firearms forums.

If you enjoyed reading about "ugh...the whole Trijicon bible thing goes wrong...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!