.45 thunderheads are back !!!

PDA

Robert Palermo /Penn Bullets
January 20, 2010, 08:50 AM
After what has been too long of a hiatus from production, The superb .45 270gr. Thunderheads are back in production. Thanks to some extra help in the shop we will be able to bring back to production many of the speciality bullets that we make that require extra work to produce. We will be fufilling all the outstanding orders for this bullet as well as any new orders over the next few weeks. Orders of 500 will get a 5% discount Orders of 1000 will recieve free shiiping. Just type in the special instructions area THR SPECIAL.
Check the bullet out at www.pennbullets.com
Thanks Everybody.

If you enjoyed reading about ".45 thunderheads are back !!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jmortimer
January 20, 2010, 09:52 AM
God Bless you. I will be ordering 1k within the next 10 days. Will the Thunderhead feed in a lever action? I apologize if that is discussed on your site - Thanks in advance.

January 20, 2010, 12:34 PM
At this time I have two reports that say it feeds and one report that it does not. The two that fed were a Winchester and the other a Marlin. I don't remember the one that did not feed as it had been awhile.

Travis Two
January 21, 2010, 08:40 AM
Great. I have been waiting for these to come back for a while now. I'll take 2000. Order sent. Thanks for a great product.

January 23, 2010, 02:50 PM
First run of .45 Thunderheads has been completed and shipped. Second run gets underway on Monday for all the new orders coming in now so those will go out in just a few days. Thanks guys for all the intrest and support.

If you enjoyed reading about ".45 thunderheads are back !!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!