kit

PDA

257WM_CDL-SF
January 22, 2010, 11:10 AM
What is the best reloading kit in the 300 to 325 range

If you enjoyed reading about "kit" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
RandyP
January 22, 2010, 11:33 AM
for what caliber? do you need progressive speeds? are you a competition shooter? typical round count needs?

$300 would buy a complete Lee Classic turret setup, dies, a caliper, tumbler, a low end digital scale AND maybe even some components.

Does that make IT the 'best' - I dunno, it works for me - lol

UltimateReloader
January 22, 2010, 12:19 PM
You may want to check out the Lee Loadmaster if you plan to do much pistol loading. I have Hd videos of this press in action on www.ultimatereloader.com if you are interested.

bullseye308
January 23, 2010, 12:16 AM
I second the Loadmonster if you are mechanically inclined. It may take some treaking, but it runs like a top once you get it going. Changeovers are cheap and easy with extra turrets too. It really depends on what calibers, how many rounds you need to load, how much time you are going to dedicate to the humber of rounds.

Another thing is what level of experience you already have reloading. It is not the best idea for most folks to jump in the deep end without knowing how to swim.

If you enjoyed reading about "kit" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!