lost my Lee Autodisk charge table. Anyone got it?

PDA

Grey Morel
January 26, 2010, 01:19 PM
I finally managed to find primers to start reloading again... But now I lost my dang 45acp charge chart for my autodisk.

It was already set up for 45acp, with a load that iv used many times before, but It woul be nice to have the chart. If someone could post a scan/picture, or a link to it I would be very grateful.

If you enjoyed reading about "lost my Lee Autodisk charge table. Anyone got it?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Naear88
January 26, 2010, 01:29 PM
http://www.leeprecision.com/html/instruct/index.html
download one from here

Grey Morel
January 26, 2010, 08:39 PM
Thanks for your help! That's just what I needed.

lonestardiver
January 26, 2010, 10:57 PM
When I used that I had also used the double disk set up.
I made a spreadsheet that made all the different calculations forthe different powder volumetric densities....I don't know if I still have it...but I know when printed out is filled a small folder. I was great to look at a powder and go down the list to determine which combination of disks got me closest to the powder charge I wanted.

If you enjoyed reading about "lost my Lee Autodisk charge table. Anyone got it?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!