Place to buy reloads

PDA

Dr.Mall Ninja
January 30, 2010, 01:51 AM
Does anybody know of a place to buy reloads online that they would feel safe feeding there gun? I am looking for cheap ammo and am to lazy to learn how to reload myself at this time.

If you enjoyed reading about "Place to buy reloads" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bass Ackwardz
January 30, 2010, 01:55 AM
Try Precision Delta. I have used a box or two of their re-manufactured and it shot fine.

Bass

Dr.Mall Ninja
January 30, 2010, 01:59 AM
I can't tell how many rounds you are getting per unit. Plus I'm not looking to spend 300+ dollars on ammo right now anybody got anything else?

MarkDozier
January 30, 2010, 03:33 AM
surplusammo.com

janedoedad
January 30, 2010, 07:04 AM
http://www.atlantaarmsandammo.com/ Most calibers usually in stock.

http://www.georgia-arms.com/ Not so great about having stock.

Both have fairly reasonable prices and shipping. I shoot a lot of the Atlanta arms 45 ACP - never a problem.

JWF III
January 30, 2010, 07:10 AM
I've fed my guns a lot of Georgia Arms ammo. Never had a single problem from it. If you go to their website, they have two "kinds" of ammo. (Multiple cartridges/bullets/etc.) But they have what is marked "NEW", which is loaded in new brass. Their other ammo (not marked NEW) is all once fired brass (some possibly more than once). They are one of the bigger buyers of once fired military brass, that could have put them out of business in last years debocale.

Just for price comparisons, last time I looked...
1000 rds- .223 Rem, 55 gr. FMJ- $350
1000 rds- 9mm Luger, 115 gr. FMJ- $240

Wyman

cavman
January 30, 2010, 07:22 AM
nsksales.com

Neil knows his stuff! He is a respected re-loader in the Bullseye community.

If you enjoyed reading about "Place to buy reloads" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!