This video gets the Brady Bunch upset?

PDA

armoredman
January 30, 2010, 05:43 PM
Note, this one has no foul language, no nudity, suggestive costumes only. "Firearms" are all plastic brightly colored toys, only "person shot" is with fake arrows...but the Brady Bunch is crying foul.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b164855_activist_group_not_gaga_over_ladys_guns.html?utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

If you enjoyed reading about "This video gets the Brady Bunch upset?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HGUNHNTR
January 30, 2010, 05:51 PM
Those evil firearms are going to corrupt our youth, we just need videos with women in bras and panties singing songs without the guns to help teach our children morals and family values.

FIVETWOSEVEN
January 30, 2010, 05:55 PM
hahahaha, well put.

BCCL
January 30, 2010, 05:57 PM
That they were watching that video, and even paying any attention to the toy guns in it, says a lot about the Brady "Bunch O' Nuts"............

Boba Fett
January 30, 2010, 05:58 PM
Those evil firearms are going to corrupt our youth, we just need videos with women in bras and panties singing songs without the guns to help teach our children morals and family values.

ROFL!

Gotta agree that the firearms should be the least of people's concerns from those videos.

Things must be kind of slow if the Brady Bunch is having fits over something like this. If they keep going in this vein, pretty soon we'll have no more action movies, no more historical films, no more reenactments, removal of all firearm references in novels...

Actually...I rather hope they do keep going in that direction...it'll only make more people mad at them and hopefully bring them over to our side (or at least closer to our side).

DAVIDSDIVAD
January 30, 2010, 06:09 PM
I like how the video features a scene in which a man is shot repeatedly with a bow and arrows, but the Brady bunch doesn't care about that. :)

armoredman
January 30, 2010, 06:13 PM
And he's the only person hurt - all those evil sparkling plastic toy guns didn't hurt a single person...

Walkalong
January 30, 2010, 07:02 PM
Those evil firearms are going to corrupt our youth, we just need videos with women in bras and panties signing songs without the guns to help teach our children morals and family values.Bingo! Just one problem with the morons against gun control but for 12 year olds watching the trash on TV enticing them to engage in other adult activities.

Barely gun related, by the way, and headed the wrong way. Maybe someone can turn it around.

Big_E
January 30, 2010, 07:04 PM
....My guns aren't toys? But they have to be, because they replaced my Ninja Turtles and Star Wars toys in my closet... Besides, a lot of these toys have choking hazards and possibly lead paint, I believe my firearms are much safer as long as they are locked up, uncocked and unloaded.

**Speaking of which, the only thing I am worried about our youth learning from this video is not about guns or sexual appearance, but poor taste in music. Good lord, I can't believe I actually sat through that. Kids need better music these days, otherwise were doomed.

Dr.Mall Ninja
January 30, 2010, 08:00 PM
Wow, the brady bunch is NUTS!

kingmt
January 30, 2010, 09:59 PM
I can't believe I actually sat through that. Kids need better music these days, otherwise were doomed.

You made it all the way through that?

GunsBeerFreedom
January 30, 2010, 10:16 PM
I'd recommend heavy metal, as most bands are very pro gun.
Kids need better music these days, otherwise were doomed.

armoredman
January 30, 2010, 10:30 PM
Country fried rock. Much safer gun handling. Mucho wanna stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETeuhelQCdE

FROGO207
January 30, 2010, 10:52 PM
Slow day down at the Brady headquarters was it? :D

pbearperry
January 30, 2010, 11:02 PM
Hmmmmm,the fake guns bothered the Brady bunch but not the arrows sticking out of the guy?Guess thats because bullets kill you deaderer?

JeffDilla
January 31, 2010, 12:30 AM
There were guns in that video?

jon_in_wv
January 31, 2010, 12:36 AM

Or two men in a committed relationship raising a child in a gun free home. That would be a better role model for our youth than some neanderthal with a weapon.

Boats
January 31, 2010, 12:45 AM
I'd rather see Beyonce tear off that offensive Japanese battle flag swimsuit myself.;)

On a related note, is "Lady Gaga" pronounced "Gag-ah" or what?

If you enjoyed reading about "This video gets the Brady Bunch upset?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!