Tucker

PDA

Willy G.
February 1, 2010, 05:05 PM
I bought a Tucker Silent Thunder IWB for my Ultra and man does it work. Leather lined Kydex, adjustable cant and retention, sweat guard and single belt clip. For a 3" 1911 I think it's the perfect IWB (for me anyway), I hardly know it's there. The only thing I may get is their Slimline belt clip for even more concealability, the standard one secures extremely well but it does stick out just a little. Don't over look this great holster.

If you enjoyed reading about "Tucker" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SigP229R
February 1, 2010, 07:44 PM
I have the HF-2 for my P229R and it is a great holster so jf your's is anywhere near as good as mine it's a keeper!!!!

ichiban
February 2, 2010, 10:41 AM
Yeah, I'm a big fan of the Silent Thunder. I'm sure that there are those that get tired of me jumping on every IWB thread to promote it. :-) But when I really think someone has produced a great product (and customer service, too) I like to get the word out. Good businesses should prosper.

If you enjoyed reading about "Tucker" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!